• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Secret Santa 2009!

rawr

Well I know it's early but thought I'd drum up a bit of interest and get things going. Eh, at this reate it'll be Christmas in no time! :)

I organised this last year for the first time and got some good feedback so thought it would be a nice idea to do it again - just a bit of fun.

The same sort of concept - pur your name down on the list before Friday 20th November which gives ample time for everything. I will then contact everyone asking for their name and address, anything they wouldn't like to recieve, anything they would like to recieve (obviously if it's possible) and the email address that you use for Aqua Essentials (in case your secret santa would like to get you a gift certificate). The limit on presents is £5 again (excluding postage) just to keep things fair. This obviously doesn't apply if you are sending items that you already have (e.g. unwanted hardscape, plant cuttings etc).

I will then put all names in a hat and pick at random, then contact you to tell you who you will be sorting out a present for.

I don't know if I explained that too well so if you have any questings just ask :) but I'm sure most of you get the jist of secret santa.

It would be nice to see as many members as possible take part, like I said it was great fun last year so if you're interested just add your name to the list below! :)

rawr

Awesome, I'm in :D

rawr
aaronnorth
SteveUK
aquaticmaniac

Great to see that we've got some interest - from newcomers too! :) So the list now stands at:

rawr
aaronnorth
SteveUK
aquaticmaniac
amy4342
Clint24

It would be great to get as many people as possible involved this year, so keep the names coming!

Can I do what somebody did to me from the VW Forum last year and send it in a box marked 'Anal beads and lube'???!!! :lol:

On second thoughts, having been there, I would not put anybody through that experience! I'm pretty sure the postman still gives me a special smile whenever he sees me.

Wow! So much for discrete packaging :lol: I can feel the gears turning in my brain now...whoever I get better watch out 8) Seriously though, I would neither like to receive or do that to someone...at this point :D

rawr
aaronnorth
SteveUK
aquaticmaniac
amy4342
Clint24

rawr
aaronnorth
SteveUK
aquaticmaniac
amy4342
Clint24
Egmel

Count me in :) Last year was cool so I'm fully for it this year :D

Come on guys, I know there's more of you who want to join the fun! :D Tell your friends!

Count me in

rawr
aaronnorth
SteveUK
aquaticmaniac
amy4342
Clint24
Egmel
Themuleous
Gill

It's getting nearer and nearer to Christmas and I want to see as many people on the list by the weekend when I will be sorting everything out. This was great fun last year and will be even bigger and better this year I'm sure, so get your name on that list! :D

Back