• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UP Super Inline Atomizer

Brought one a few months back. I went for the twin ceramic version. I had to crank my working pressure up to about 3 bar to get any gas to pass through, at which point my reg started to leak. In the end I removed the first ceramic but I still need over 2.5bar for it to work. I also found that the screw cap is not water tight, and I doubt that it is gas tight. I am putting up with it for the time being but will be swapping it for an original UP which is far better IMO.

All that said, mine does seem to be diffusing Co2, It does not produce the mist that we are all accustomed to but more tiny microbubbles. As prdad says it`s difficult to tell if it`s on. I`ve got a stable drop checker and pearling plants. :thumbup:

I'm switching it for the normal UP atomizer, it's not tight enough around the ceramic tubes and the cap needs resealing otherwise it leaks gas. The small ceramic tube needs a bit higher pressure to work switched it for the larger one. Overall it works OK but not great.

Back