• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Update on 250 litre planted

Frenchi

Hi ppl
I cannot find my original thread so just an update on how my tank is getting on.
I'm more pleased with it now than before but there is still some room for improvement .. I just cannot see it!

y2avudam.jpg

Thanks for looking, again suggestions and comments welcome

Cheers

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking lovely and healthy there mick, any plans for a foreground plant ?
I'm not sure what to put in for the foreground .. It needs to be a quite tuff plant as there is a good few cory's in there ... I do have quite a lot of tiny tears in my other tank but it's a nightmare to get started

dega6esa.jpg

Any other suggestions would be appreciated :)

Glad you like it thanks

It looks nicely filled now. You can incorporate more finer leave plants for pronounced depth.

P.S. I believe this is the previous thread you are talking about.

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/improvement-needed-on-250ltr-tank.33456/

All your older threads can be found below
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/search/3927685/

You can access the above page by going to your PROFILE > INFORMATION tab > Find all threads by Frenchi(Under content section)
Have you got any suggestions as to what would be a good plant to add please? ... And thanks for finding my older thread I couldn't find it at all . I now know how thought cheers :)

You could try some micranthemum Monte Carlo maybe roots really well, probably have a few floaters at the start with corries but once it gets going it very resilient, maybe a patch of bare sand to feed the corries on at the start :thumbup:
Sounds like a good idea... The patch of sand sounds like a top idea and I have some :) ... I'll give that a go ... :)

ActuAlly now you mention it I think some of that in the other tank is Monte Carlo .... I think

Reactions: tim
Happy to help :)

Ludwigia archuata, rotala green and rotundifolia, hemianthus micranthemoides, some hairgrass(e.acicularis is the easiest one and least demanding too).
Thank you I'll look into some of these :)

Back