• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Vapers?

We used to smoke to keep the midges at bay while fishing. It worked to a certain degree.

Indeed! :) I don't know what's worse - smoking cigs to abate the mozzies or those flippin orrible coils blowing into your bivvy all night lol :D

I've just ordered myself a kanger evod starter kit and a couple of bottles of the e liquid to give it a bash, look forward to trying it out :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Stock at it mate, it's more 'fussy' than smoking fags, but way better for you and lots cheaper. Good luck :)

Cheers rob. I'm particularly looking forward to trying the spiced apple cider. Here's hoping it's as tasty as it sounds !

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Ah I need to get on this, I have tried the e CIG things but they all taste nasty!!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Haha no, I have rolled my own for 15 years and the closest thing I have done to quitting is started using filter tips about 6 months ago.

I'm really interested in these flavoured liquids..

I'll let you know how I get in with the kanger ali. It has plenty of good reviews on you tube.

Cheers mate, I don't earn a lot and 30 quid is nearly a weeks food :)

There are cheaper alternatives, our local market has a tobacco products stall and I know he knocks cheaper copies out. Have a look around, I'm sure you'll find something to give a go then you can upgrade once you've started saving the money you aren't spending on the ciggies.

Reactions: tim
I've just had a quick look on ebay, there's one on there for a fiver, could be a starting point ali

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

The kanger turned up this morning :)
Straight into the spiced apple cider and it tastes yummy ;)

Back