• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

vids of setups inprogress

I think the Green Machine are putting together a video of the Oliver Knott demo they hosted.
I'm not sure if it's available to view yet.

Cheers,
James

chilled84 said:
o my did someone just have a go at me in my post?? :crazy:
erm, no chilled, I wasnt having a go o_O . I was just saying that im not sure if my video was advanced enough as its just a step by step of the tank with no detail, talking or instructions. Youd previously said, "Maybe something a little more advanced" to a previous post which is why I said that. Ill remove the link if you want?

stuworrall said:
i dont think the TGM video is finished yet but I did a step by step of the oli knott demo from pics. Not sure how advanced it is though for chilled?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQc29x3kUAA
i miss read. sorry, the first post i got was mega basic. you must agree. yours is much better and gos more into depth. I thought you was takeing the mick by saying the above. not sure how advanched it is though for chilled?

Would ov took it better if you had worded it, not sure if its advanced enough for you chilled?

Back