• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wabi-Kusa Hardwear Help

Mike Singh

Hi Everyone
I'm a returning member from July 2011! I gave up my planted tank in 2015 following the birth of my child. I am considering restarting with a Wabi-Kusa. I need some advice on and where to purchase the following handwear from:
  1. Tank, bowl: square 20x20cm or circular 20 cm, height 10 cm
  2. Light - LED
  3. Substrate - any aquarium soil
  4. Wood
  5. Rocks, maybe lava rock
  6. Plants
I do like the aesthetics of the DOOA equipment (Neo air, pot Shizuku, Lighting Stand), but from my previous experience a lot can be gained from cheaper suppliers. I'd like to create a similar aesthetic. Below are what I can find from IKEA:
BERÄKNABowl, clear glass, 26 cm
NÄVLINGELED work lamp, white

I would appreciate any alternatives you can suggest and where to purchase them.

Attachments

• 1707335095650.png
    1707335095650.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 1707335246827.png
    1707335246827.png
    811.5 KB · Views: 27
I’d personally go for all DOOA products. The quality looks great. And a small setup wont
Break the bank.
You could likely do one stop shopping on a site like Horizon Aquatics.
Thanks for your reply seedoubleyou. The DOOA products I like are all sold out across multiple sites.

Thanks for your reply seedoubleyou. The DOOA products I like are all sold out across multiple sites.
I had this with the DOOA system aqua. I called Horizon Aquatics and they got me one in for me (pre paid to secure it). Definitely recommend them.

Back