• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

wanted hc 1-2-grow

danmil3s

anyone git any ideas where i can get the above, or if they even still make it?

thanks mate i looked there and missed it :oops: . they seem to be the only place that still stock 1-2-grow its a shame. I only tried them because i was actual in warehouse aquatics, the other day. I put it of before because of he price, but you get so many more plants it makes up for it.I think they should have put that on the packet, might sell more.

well worth the money I'll be using them again, just doesn't seem they are very popular. It's a shame because I'm sure anyone on here has used them will confirm how good the are.

I think Tropica has abandoned the idea of selling in-vitro 1-2-grow plants for the time being. I've used their in-vitro cups with both HC and HM, no problems observed.

Hi,

1-2-grow is a trademark from Tropica which they used for a number of plants species which were 'produced' using in-vitro methods (algae/snails free) and sold in small plastic cups. Plants are put in some kind of gel which you need to wash out before putting into substrate. Plants sold in such cups are able to survive weeks on the stand / shelf under proper light conditions.

See this link http://www.aquascapingworld.com/for...ber-2010-aquascape-month-invitro-scaping.html.

Back