• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[WARNING] Shrimp and Pesticides

I worked with Nathan to produce this report. I am pleased that it is a non biased report and named plantedtanks.
It was also fair that we were allowed to comment about this issue and what we have done to stop it happening again.

Good call, but knowing there have been cases for at least over 2 years, this should have been done sooner rather than later, good that people are now aware of the issue and sellers are now being pressured to change their ways.

I agree paulo. But what concerns me is that there are two other companies who use the same suppliers, yet they have not said anything about this issue. Not only that, on eBay and in the high street you see these plants from these suppliers all the time. The three companies I used are the largest wholesalers in Singapore, yet no single lfs has bothered to say anything either so the problem still exists!

Back