• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Water advice

Is it, not this link, @fredi ?

I think that it’s worth asking whether it it’s suitable, unsuitable foam can contain cyanide, it’s obviously important to ensure that you are using a “safe” foam
Reticulated refers to open cell, rather than intact cells

Good call on the dangerous chemicals. Although I think the reticulated open cell would be fine.

I have emailed Mark to see if that foam is OK and will report back. I also asked him if he could cut complex shapes to exactly mirror Oase foams. i.e. can he make a 30PPI version of the current blue 20 PPI version?

It might be a good way to boost the capacity of the Biomaster without having to use 2 30PPI foams, which do not quite work in the trays.

Good call on the dangerous chemicals. Although I think the reticulated open cell would be fine.

I have emailed Mark to see if that foam is OK and will report back. I also asked him if he could cut complex shapes to exactly mirror Oase foams. i.e. can he make a 30PPI version of the current blue 20 PPI version?

It might be a good way to boost the capacity of the Biomaster without having to use 2 30PPI foams, which do not quite work in the trays.
I have only ever purchased rectangles, then cut them to size
Interested to hear the reply to your question 👍👍👍👍

Back