• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Waterbox returns

seedoubleyou

I appreciate this might be a niche question but hopefully someone has experience.

Has anyone returned anything to Waterbox directly before?
Even better if you’ve returned more than one item.

I’ve recently purchased a cube 20, some caribsea rock and few extra filter socks, I want to return them and with Waterbox you have to fill out a “return authorisation form”

The return shipping cost + £15 restocking fee comes out of your refund.

Now here’s the catch, the form doesn’t exactly seem to have the facility to list all the items you wish to return in one shipment, meaning I’ll have to list them individually.
This to me implies I have to pay to ship each item and then pay a restocking fee on each item?

Anyone know anything about this process?

Here’s a link to the return authorisation form.

Cheers,
Chris.

Have you phoned or emailed them to discuss this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. The delivery only arrived this morning. I had emailed to cancel the order before it was dispatched, but they ironically replied after it’s dispatch.
The gent that I spoke to pointed me in the direction of the above link.
I might just try a phone call actually.

Check out your "Distance buying rights" google - The Consumer Rights Act 2015 governs businesses selling goods or services at a distance .

I've found the reason for the return is important, "not as described & not as shown in photo" are probably the best / strongest, I sell on ebay and other places, & its more or less an automatic refund for not as described. Also not as described will mean you should not have to pay "restocking" & return postage. Good luck.

Back