• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What heater for iwagumi

Barryg

Have set up an iwagumi style tmc sig. Don't want to see the heater so was thinking if the inline ones but they are expensive and have some reliability issues.
Do people use cables on a stat or like.
Suggestions please would be great. The house is around the 20 c at night so don't really get cold.
Cheers.

Maybe but I love cardinals so was going with a small shoal.

Cardinals would definitely prefer warmer temps. I would say go for an inline heater, my experience has always been great.

If your happy to have something close then your only alternative is neons, they can handle lower temps much better than cardinals.

Right problem solved I hope. Went to the green machine and picked up a lovely bit of rock to rescale with. Going to add it to the left side and have it emerging from the water. I will hide a small heater behind and see how it goes. Also went to iron ironbridge Telford today so I grabbed some mosses growing on wood , I will try them on the spire if the rock.
Cheers.

Back