• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What reactor to run - 530l tank

Hi Rasmus I also am running this very reaktor and its great. It took a little setting up on the output on one of my 3 Eheim 2078's. Try bleeding it through the bleed valve on the tubular body and once you have cleared the air from the cylinder balance the output of your filter with the by-pass valve. Set the filter at max output and switch on the CO2. If the bubbles go down rather than up through the green mesh either open the by-pass valve to reduce the flow through the reactor or reduce the filter output. Try if possible to keep the filter output high as it makes the turnover through the filter greater and use the bypass to balance the flow of CO2 bubbles. You could also try adjusting the height of the reactor. My filter is on the ground and the reactor is about 50mm above the top of the filter sitting vertically. Hope this helps kind regards Colin.

Back