• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What tank next?

So I've been struggling to find/make a decision on what tank to buy next. I'm looking to downsize my current 120cm 240L tank which I've had for a year now. Ideally around 120L as it will make water changes and the aquascape I want to achieve a bit easier whilst being able to reuse my filter etc.

I prefer rimless long shorter tanks, toyed around with the idea of the ADA 120F for a while but 20cm tall just doesn't seem like quite enough for me.

I've looked at the TMC signature range and love the 60x45x30 tank... If only they made it in a longer version. The 60x45x45 is tempting but it's more square looking and think my filter would be too powerful for that.

Does anyone have any ideas of long and short 120L...ish tanks? I've looked through quite a few sites but most aren't rimless.

75x45x35 would be nice but think ill struggle to find a tank that size let alone a cabinet for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Josh.
I know someone who is going to be selling a shallow optiwhite 80cmx60cmx30cm height tank with gloss cabinet shortly depending on where you are

That's an interesting size, any more info/pics?

I'm based in Hampshire between Basingstoke and Salisbury.

TMC Signature range is also available in 90x45x45

Yeah did see that could only find it as a set though so drilled with a sump.

And that's 180L which is getting close to what I have already.

A 90x45x30 would be ideal but can't find one anywhere.

Back