• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Whats everyone's new year resolution???

I mean join the gym!! Whoops lol

Haha no mine is to enter a Brazilian jiu jitsu competition every month.
And to be happy 🙂

Have a good one guys and girls.

Not to make any new year resolutions...............................................oops,I just have :lol: .

My first new scape in two years would be nice.

Secondly, and it is more of a personal goal than a resolution, is to hand in my notice at work and become self employed buying/selling/renting property abroad.

Regards, Dave.

New years resolutions? I've not made any but have some things I want to do this year.

Pimp out my 60l with external filter, co2 and new light and possibly try an Iwagumi with HC and dragon stone, how much does a kidney fetch on Ebay these days? :lol:

More experimenting with my new found passion of making candles. :shh:

Keep a colony of cherry shrimp without them dropping 1 by 1.

Gill said:
Try to curb my ebay spending on fish and equipment
Also to redo my Juwel Rio 120

Same as every year,Stop smoking.
Longest I have managed to stop was one month after a heart attack five year's ago.
Sadly,,the medication that they gave me in hospital to curb the want for a smoke was more expensive than the heart pills,high blood pressure pills,nitrate pills,colestorol pills, and I could not afford all.
I think I shall stop just before the one that kills me. 😳

Back