• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Whats up with my Bubble Counter

Westyggx

Hi All,

Alistair gave me a new diffuser yesterday which you can see below.

My bubble counter is acting weird, can anyway tell me why its doing this (stopping and starting with the bubbles) i have currently set my pressure from 1.9 to 2.5 to allow the new diffuser to work.

Cheers

Hi Westy, I had my bubble counter do this once when I put in a super atomiser. I opened the regulator as far as it would go but the bubble rate in the counter wouldn't increase. I put it down to not having enough working pressure even though it was reading about 2.5 bar. I put my glass diffuser back in and it worked fine.

Yeh alastair said it could be the co2 tubing but I bought it from aqua essentials and sure it was special co2 tubing.

Back