• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where can I buy a co2 reactor from!!

ollie123

Some one please help! Been looking for a co2 reactor for the last few days and can't seem to find any in the UK and hesitant to order from abroad. Can anyone recommend a decent reactor or if they have had any luck with any from over seas?
I will be running on a bio master 850 into a 280L.
Thanks!

I bought one from GLA in the states a while back. Seems well built and I’ve seen various build threads and videos with it in action.

Can’t say first hand on performance as I’ve not used it yet but the shipping was pretty quick and had no hassle with the order.

Some one please help! Been looking for a co2 reactor for the last few days and can't seem to find any in the UK and hesitant to order from abroad. Can anyone recommend a decent reactor or if they have had any luck with any from over seas?
I will be running on a bio master 850 into a 280L.
Thanks!
Hi @ollie123

I have never used a CO2 reactor. But, I notice that they are available from the likes of CO2 Supermarket. This may be of some interest:

JPC

Back