• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

where can i get akadama?

Nelson

doe's anyone know where i can get some akadama from in the harlow,essex area.maybe even east or north london.

thanks
neil

nelson said:
Harlow in essex.i did say in my original posting
i think i need to go to specsavers, sorry! i just looked at your avatar bit for the location!

these guys are in essex so may save you some money on postage, they dont have a pricelist though - http://www.bushukan-bonsai.com/

Bushukan Bonsai
Ricbra Lower Rd
Hockley
Essex
SS5 5NL
Tel: 01702 201029

thanks, just got some from Bushukan.£10 a bag normal,£12.50 for graded(smaller granules).

thanks again

neil

He is also selling 2 litre bags for £3.95 which could be a handy size for nano's. They also sell a set of 3 stainless steel scoops with graduated sieves for £16.00 as well as a really nice Stainless bonsai manicure set including curved scissors and pincette tweezers which are very high grade and similar to the ADA tools.

Just to state, i have no connection with Harry Tomlinson other than being a previous bonsai customer.

Back