• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you buy your plants from?

jalexst said:
Plants arrived from Plants Alive today... well chuffed :thumbup:

Great price (HC potted £2.25, Micranthemum Micranthemoides £2.25 potted too) very nice condition and only £3.95 p&p.

Granted they are not individually packed like that from aqua jardin, but arrived in great condition none the less...

Also you can buy per stem (Ambulia Conferta, 5 for £1.75)

Highly recomend. :clap:

Hey can u do a quick pic for us so we can see what they are like / quantity etc ?

Sorry Antipofish, I was going to but got cought up with planted my new nano!

HC was a good size, same as a tropica pot I'd say, got loads out of it.

Micranthemoides was good too, smaller pot but had at least 50-60 stems in!

and the stems (ambulia and Staurogyne) are what they are! (5s, 25s) same height as in the shops.

I bought Eleocharis Parvulus too. 2 x 5s, and initially they looked a bit small, but once divided up I got a lot out of them too. never had a pot before so can't really compare but for £3.50 I think the quantity was spot on.

j.

All my plants for the new tank arrived yesterday and have to say, all the plants are great from AE and TGM, but extremely happy with the 'exceptional value range' from TGM. Probably shouln't be as pleased with them as i am, as i think that really that is price most of the plants should be anyway. Have bought bolbitus from TGM, AE and MA scotsdales and think they are all identical...do figure on prices???!!!

Back