• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Where to buy- 500g c02 bottle?

AdAndrews

I need a 500g c02 bottle, fairly cheap, does anyone know of where to get one, online or in worcestershire?

thanks

nry

If you have a local Machine Mart they do these for £9.79 inc. VAT...they are simply CO2 welding bottles, used them for ages on my old D-D regulator set. This is exactly the same as the '3rd party' refills AE and others sell, even down to the fact that the last AE one I bought had the original welding sticker underneath the aquarium one!

Nelson

hi,
i have 2x jbl ones(empty)but i'm in essex.probably cheaper to get disposable ones than refill these.£13.50 around here.

AdAndrews

ok, so the machine mart ones, will they fit any regulator, or will i have to take a look at mine and see what size it is or something?

and then once they are gone they are gone? so would it be best to get a couple and then when i have ran out on the first order another to always have one spare?

thanks guys

AdAndrews

yea, its only a small tank, and therefore a small cabinet, i could probably fit a 2kg by the side, but that defeats the point of having a cabinet.