Where to get CO2 Cannisters and Refills

Simon D

Another to add to the list, great price and great freephone number (I love the 1666 bit!)

EAST MIDLANDS

Extinguish Fire Solution
Location : Unit 32, Crawford House, Chartwell Drive, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2FB
Tel : 0800 013 1666,
or : 0116 255 8511
web : http://www.extinguish-fire.co.uk/index.htm
Services : 2kg FE refill: £8.50 plus vat, will exchange on the spot subject to condition of appliance . Phone for appointment or they may be out

hogan53

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi Planters
Here is a new location for re-filling Co2 cylinders/extinguishers for the Hertfordshire area. :thumbup:
Company Sunglint
Unit 11 Boxted Farm
Berkamsted Road
Potten End
Hemel Hempstead
Hp1 1sg
Phone No 01442 255526
Re-fill,cost £6.00 a Kilo. under negotiation for larger fills.
The company Re-fill twice a week for the pub industry so ask for details when the next batch is to be done.
Contact Bob Sharples for more details.
The location is behind the Gadebridge area of Hemel Hempstead.
hoggie

Stu

SOUTH EAST

Adams Gas
2 Bath Road
Margate, Kent
CT9 1SJ

01843 220596

3.15Kg CO2 for £40 deposit and £13 for the gas. When you want to refill you just swap for a full tank in stock & pay for the gas (£13).

grandb3rry

Any in Central/East London? Or IN London? I'm about to buy JBL CO2 system but am worried that I end up with no refill option. Any ideas would be appreciated

grandb3rry said:
Any in Central/East London? Or IN London? I'm about to buy JBL CO2 system but am worried that I end up with no refill option. Any ideas would be appreciated
If you go to page one of this thread there is a map - underneath the map are addresses of firms that refill bottles etc.

Regards
Paul.

grandb3rry

I had a look the closest one is in the south croydon but when google it with postcode it gets confused between two addresses...something's not right with it or me :D

Tony Swinney

Just to update this, I just spoke to Calor Gas in Guildford and they do 6.35kg COs bottles for £16.95. No contract, no refilling, just return the bottle when its empty and buy another one. :D

Tony

grandb3rry

Tonser said:
Just to update this, I just spoke to Calor Gas in Guildford and they do 6.35kg COs bottles for £16.95. No contract, no refilling, just return the bottle when its empty and buy another one. :D

Tony
Is this the price for CO2 refill + the bottle? Cheers

Arthur

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Tonser said:
Tony
Hi Tony, how big are these bottles? guess they won't fit under a cabinet. cheers

Tony Swinney

Yep £16.95 for a bottle full of CO2. When its empty just go and buy another one, and return the empty bottle at the same time.

I'm not sure how big they are Paulo - I'll be going to get one tomorrow so will let you know.

Tony

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Tonser said:
I'm not sure how big they are Paulo - I'll be going to get one tomorrow so will let you know.
Many thanks Tony, one of those would last me a year, so a trip every 12 months doesn't seem to bad! lol

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Tonser said:
I can always grab one for you when I'm down there Paulo - I'm in Guildford fairly regularly.
Tony
That would be great mate, if you let me know the size then I will see if it fits in the cabinet, I doubt it will though :bored:

mdhardy01

have found a place in leigh on sea essex that sells 2 and 5kg bottles 5kg bottle full for £65+vat then £20+vat to refill.
Reliable fire service
56 Glendale gardens
leigh on sea
essex
ss9 2as
phone 01702 715226
nice guy but didnt catch his name