• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where To Purchase Inexpensive Glass Bowls, Glass Vases and Glass Cube Tanks?

Fireman77

I am just beginning the hobby of aquascaping. My main aim is create plants only displays in bowls, vases and small cube tanks. I would like some recommendations as to where I can purchase online the items mentioned above at inexpensive prices. Starting the hobby I have a lot of items to purchase so I would like to start with some budget glassware. I have been informed of Horizon Aquatics but unfortunately their prices are too high for what I want at the moment. If anyone could send me some online links to websites I would be very grateful.

Thank you. That's a good idea. I can think of a few companies in addition to supermarkets like DIY stores and the Range. I think I'll spend some of this weekend having a bit of a search or two online!

Some of the IKEA offerings at the moment.

IMG_0520.jpeg

I am just beginning the hobby of aquascaping. My main aim is create plants only displays in bowls, vases and small cube tanks. I would like some recommendations as to where I can purchase online the items mentioned above at inexpensive prices. Starting the hobby I have a lot of items to purchase so I would like to start with some budget glassware. I have been informed of Horizon Aquatics but unfortunately their prices are too high for what I want at the moment. If anyone could send me some online links to websites I would be very grateful.
for the small cube tanks, you could always try your hand at making your own

Back