• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which One would YOU buy ?

A

Antipofish

I am going to get another tank. It will be low tech (yeah right 8) )planted for some Krobia Xinguensis I am buying with the hope they will breed. They dont get that big and either tank is technically big enough for them.

One choice is an Aqua One 550s which is 55cm x 55cm x 65cm tall (practically a 2 foot cube). This matches the Aqua One Aquience 800R that I already own. The only downside of this tank is its height.. its a tad tall to get into.

The other choice is a Juwel Rio 125 which measures 80cm x 35cm x 50cm tall.

Which do I go for !? LOL. Any constructive comments would be most welcome... :D

Maintenance can be a real PITA on deep tank at times and although the shallower one is not very large front to back I'd probably go for that one ...

Gary Nelson said:
What about the new juwel lido 200? That what I'm going for next :thumbup:

Lol, thanks Gary. The two above are the only options. But thanks for confusing matters, hahaha. I will check it out. Sounds a great tank and I look forward to a Lido 200 journal soon :thumbup:

Antipofish said:
Gary Nelson said:
What about the new juwel lido 200? That what I'm going for next :thumbup:

Lol, thanks Gary. The two above are the only options. But thanks for confusing matters, hahaha. I will check it out. Sounds a great tank and I look forward to a Lido 200 journal soon :thumbup:

3 choices are better than 2 ;) they look the Business in white as well! :thumbup: although looking at them on-line it looks like most places are only taking per-orders, as I think they were first on show at interpet a few months back

Back