• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Will JBL reg for refillables work with halfords disposables

Ajm200

Does a JBL reg for refillable cannisters work with Halfords disposables or will I need an adapter?

Think my JBL reg may be faulty. Has been setup 4 days running 10hrs a day. This am it was on 50bar, now it's on the red :wideyed: ok if the gas has genuinely gone.. But some warning would have been nice

Going to Maidenhead Aquatic tomorrow to swap the JBL 500 cannister out if I can get one otherwise need a contingency. Reluctant to use a big bottle until I've tested the reg just in case it dumps all the gas hence the question about disposables.

Don't have a car in the week so if Calor are open tomorrow might get one of their cannisters on standby too.

Does a halfords disposable bottle fit jbl reg

Managed to get calor's website to load properly this time and they aren't open.

So it's MA or Halfords if the disposable bottle fits

Re: Will JBL reg for refillables work with halfords disposab

Ajm

I am very surprised that 500g bottle has lasted 4 day - 570 litre is a vast amount of water for the co2 to mix in. I would not thing that you have a faulty regulator - its the amount or quantity of gas that you are pumping into the tank. As for using a Halfords disposable, I think you would require an adaptor, have you thought of buying a 5kg FE - this should last longer or even a 10kg Co2 bottle.

Regards
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I'm not shocked that it has gone in 4 days more that the reg dials didn't give me more warning. I just thought the left hand dial would drop slowly over time not 50 to 0 in a few hours. I thought I'd have another 24hrs based on the 50bar this am.

I am planning to get a couple of pub cannisters. Think they are about 34lbs so two should last a few months. Was supposed to go yesterday but didn't make it due to other last minute commitments. Share a car with my husband so have to persuade him to use the train so I can get to Guildford on Monday.

Ajm

I would have a word with BOC to see if they can run a pipe into your house - like the gas board have done :lol: .

Regards
paul.

Direct into the tank maybe ;)

Back