• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wio Vistas P Aquarium – 75P Quality + Cabinet Options

keef321

Hi,

I currently have an ADA 60 P, but find the lack of width (front to back) frustrating.

I am looking at upgrading and the Wio Vista 75P Aquarium looks like a good option. The Ratio on the front glass looks good to me (seen on the biotopia youtube video), and the dimensions of 75x40x40 cm fit my space requirements in the house, and the 120 litres seems doable for water changes. I like how it is only 40cm High, as I am short in height, so this will be easy to maintain. Other 75P's I have seen are 75x45x45H, and it's the 45cm height that puts me off.

So my questions are:
  • What is the quality fo the Wio Vista Aquariums compared to my ADA. I like the minimal sealant on the ADA, meaning I can clean the corners easier. Also the glass is excellent quality.
  • Does anyone know where I can get an ADA style cabinet (my current cabinet is of high quality, made by european aquaristics) that will fit this size of approx 75xcm x 45cm x 80cm High? I have tried aquariums4life who were very friendly, but cannot do a cabinet in this size.
Thank you :)

Does anyone know where I can get an ADA style cabinet (my current cabinet is of high quality, made by european aquaristics) that will fit this size of approx 75xcm x 45cm x 80cm High? I have tried aquariums4life who were very friendly, but cannot do a cabinet in this size.
Horizon aquatics do cabinets. Give them a shout.

Horizon aquatics do cabinets. Give them a shout.
Thanks seedoubleyou. I spoke to them in the past as they have a 75 x 45 x 80H cabinet, but they informed me they will cannot make any changes to them. I suppose an other option would be for me to get this cabinet, and get a bespoke aquarium made with the right height for me, but not sure on if I can get someone to make optiwhite aquariums with the minimal sealing here in the UK?

Thanks seedoubleyou. I spoke to them in the past as they have a 75 x 45 x 80H cabinet, but they informed me they will cannot make any changes to them. I suppose an other option would be for me to get this cabinet, and get a bespoke aquarium made with the right height for me, but not sure on if I can get someone to make optiwhite aquariums with the minimal sealing here in the UK?
As they can’t custom make you a cabinet?

As they can’t custom make you a cabinet?
That is correct. They have their own range of cabinets made for them now, and I asked them if I can have one with a change of dimension , for ease of maintenance. They said they unfortunately just come in the sizes they offer.

That is correct. They have their own range of cabinets made for them now, and I asked them if I can have one with a change of dimension , for ease of maintenance. They said they unfortunately just come in the sizes they offer.
Ah what a shame. Have you thought about making your own?

Back