• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wish Me Luck!

Ben M

Hi guys, I've got my grade 6 piano exam tomorrow morning. :!: I'm feeling quite confident having just gone through dozens of scales with no slips lol.

Anyway, wish me luck!

The worst part is the weeks before you get your results back... And the singing.

cheers :thumbup:

Good luck!

My father-in-law used to give piano lessons (I think he's Grade 8?)

He lives with us and has a baby grand in the study/office. It's a real pleasure to hear him play.

Respect to those who can master their instruments - whatever they are...

George Farmer said:
Good luck!

My father-in-law used to give piano lessons (I think he's Grade 8?)

He lives with us and has a baby grand in the study/office. It's a real pleasure to hear him play.

Respect to those who can master their instruments - whatever they are...

cheers George. :D if your father in law taught then he must be grade 8, hopefully i will be before i leave school. i love grand pianos, problem is their price. :(

SteveUK said:
Good luck! Wish I could play :)

thanks Steve. i think it went quite well. well, as well as exams can go lol. :lol:

LondonDragon said:
Good luck, I played piano in a few school concerts! Wouldn't be able to play it now! lol

hi Paulo, what grade did you get to? people say they get more nervous playing in exams, but i find concerts worse... which reminds me, i'm playing in the school Christmas concert. :woot:

Back