• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Yellow Passion - nano with Yellow shrimp

Tylomelania sp. yellow
yellow_view_18_900_rszt1403.jpg

yellow_view_17_900_rszt1403.jpg

Here's some info i've found about them :

Rabbit snails reproduce sexually, though a female can retain genetic material from a male for quite a long time (six months or more at times), and continue to bear young. Rabbit snails lay a single egg approximately every three weeks. The "shell" of the egg is eaten away by the mother from the outside, and the baby from the inside. Once the shell is eaten away, the single baby snail emerges as a tiny, fully formed miniature of the adult snail. The baby can be around half a centimeter long, though some species are born as large as 2cm.

Sexing this snail is difficult, so if you intend to breed, a group of 4-6 individuals will help to ensure you have some of each gender.

Not thinking of that for now, i only have one of these guys. :D

It maybe hard to believe, but i only have an old Benq DC C1255.
benq-dc-c1255.jpg

I have it for 4 years now. All the pics are made in macro mode, with some crops here and there. Don't know much about editing, so i'm just using ACDSee Photo Manager 15 for some sharpen, lightness or borders.
The signature is made with uMark.

yellow_shrimp_68_900_rszt1402.jpg

Attachments

• yellow_shrimp_68_900_rszt1402.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 106
  • yellow_shrimp_68_900_rszt1402.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Back