• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nightmare Algae/Incubo alghe!

this is what I insert 4 ml of macro and micro every day and I put the capsules at the roots of the plants

IMG20240107114139.jpg
IMG20240107114109.jpg
IMG20240107113949.jpg

this is what I insert 4 ml of macro and micro every day and I put the capsules at the roots of the plants
macro and micro every day?
Macro dosed with Micro will react with each other if the Macro has Phosphate in the solution!
Dose these fertilizers on different days!

so every other day?
Yes....alternate days!
Monday Macro
Tuesday Trace/Micro
Wednesday Macro
Thursday Trace/Micro
Friday Macro
as a guide

Tank update 01/27/2024.
Finally a decent aquarium. Thanks to all of you for the support you all gave me, too bad I don't have the old photos

Yes we do....edited by hoggie!
From this July 2023
1706376891763.jpeg

To This........ January 2024
1706377003640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning everyone, you didn't think I wouldn't do anything anymore 🤣 I still have to bother 🤣. no jokes aside but what happens if I remove the sand which always fills with algae and add 3lt of ada amazonia v2 without its tablets to make a lawn ?

but because the ada sand always fills up with algae when I do the weekly change I remove it but if I continue like this the sand disappears

One of the reasons I don't like light coloured sand it discoloures quickly and reflects a lot of light attracting algae.
Use darker coloured sand next time.
Or mix it with darker sand.

but what if you add the dennerle? so I can also plant? but I'm afraid that maturation will start again, what do you think?

Back