• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Hi Vinkenoog, Thank you for the info ;) Tried that with kids jelly :D Great idea:thumbup: The only problem its not a constant supply it ebbs & flows :( It has to be constant 1-2 bubbles a second well depending on air temp around the bottle ;) At the moment is 25-- 28 c so a constant supply of Co2 even in winter with the heating on it still a stable supply :cool: Learnt lots from doing Diy Co2:rolleyes: But time to move on to a soda stream system soon :woot: No more messing about :thumbup:[DOUBLEPOST=1406498123][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi All, Two Photos :)
06_zps2b349f89.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1406498188][/DOUBLEPOST]07_zps0b314fa0.jpg

Last edited:
It does take a lot of fuss to keep it how you want.. I have just let it float in any tank I have it in now..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi All, Have cut two bits of DW off :)The long curved bit above the HC and the little bit by the Anubias on the LH side. A member on another forum suggested it :) I think it opens the scape up ;)

031_zpsfd8081e0.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407672149][/DOUBLEPOST]031a_zps9c27999b.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407672286][/DOUBLEPOST]Ho and i think there is an Anubias flower on the way ?? Could be a leaf though :)

034_zps256e9a9c.jpg

Hi Jose M, X3NiTh Thank You :)
X3, Wonderful Idea :cool: I have some growing in another tank :D Will pull a couple of little Crypt p and add to the front of the HC ;) This one won't be running for long "Itchy fingers" :D As i have a new bit of DW :rolleyes:Went soaked will be starting a new Scape in the Cube ;)

Back