• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

238l rescape, UPDATED 21st Oct

Re: 238l rescape, UPDATED 9TH AUGUST

LondonDragon said:
Looking great, the only thing that putts me off is that needle leave fern being so close to the front glass!!

I think your right there about that one. Its just i love that plant but had nowhere to store it. I wish i could place it somewhere more pleasing, Beleave me i did try. :D

Re: 238l rescape, UPDATED 9TH AUGUST

OMG I have updated my journal lol. Its been going all well, added a few more little touches, Bolbitus is now in and growing ok, Pygmy chains are now spreading well. Enjoy. :D

1013653.jpg

Re: 238l rescape, UPDATED 2nd Oct

now just sort that bunch of stems around the powerhead and your laughing. good stuff chilli! 8)

Mark Evans said:
now just sort that bunch of stems around the powerhead and your laughing. good stuff chilli! 8)

Ha Ha Yeah, Why does that always happen lol. Its seems all stem empty afetr trims, And then next day Bam! There they are hugging the powerhead lol.

chilled84 said:
Mark Evans said:

Ha Ha Yeah, Why does that always happen lol. Its seems all stem empty afetr trims, And then next day Bam! There they are hugging the powerhead lol.

Try having a marine tank :p

Luketendo said:
chilled84 said:
Mark Evans said:

Try having a marine tank :p

No thanks. lol. Rather you than me. :crazy:

First time I have looked at this journal :oops:

I love it! :thumbup: :clap:

I know! :oops:
I miss a lot of the journals these days. Great to see tanks evolving over time when I do catch up though :)
As I was reading it I was saying to myself.... hmmmm I wonder if he will have fixed the braces by the time I read it all!! :lol: :p Glad you did! :thumbup:

a1Matt said:
I know! :oops:
I miss a lot of the journals these days. Great to see tanks evolving over time when I do catch up though :)
As I was reading it I was saying to myself.... hmmmm I wonder if he will have fixed the braces by the time I read it all!! :lol: :p Glad you did! :thumbup:

Class, Glad you read it properly. Yeah i fixed them after some time. Its evolving nicely dont you think, The poerhead sound anoys the hell out of me thou. Wish it was a hydor koralia.

Hi Chilly,its a few months since i have had a good look around the journals and i must say yours is looking sweet mate,you can certainly grow plants,i like the layout very much,
well done mate,
regards,
john.

john starkey said:
Hi Chilly,its a few months since i have had a good look around the journals and i must say yours is looking sweet mate,you can certainly grow plants,i like the layout very much,
well done mate,
regards,
john.

Thank you very much indeed. I have not quite masterd growing plants just yet. Im getting there, But im not where i want to be. Your words are greatly apreciated. It makes me proud of my efforts. Thanks. :D

Re: 238l rescape, UPDATED 21stoct

Time for October 21st post. I have been slowly converting this scape into a major moss scape. Left and right hand side will soon be hopefully all mossed out and the center filled with Rotala Rotundafolia. Its a slow of process, And even slower because i have been ill the last few weeks. Comments welcome. This is just a gradual rescape to try out a layout ready for a complete rescape and journal. :D

sonyericssonebay017.jpg

Alright chilled84,

I've just had a wee nose at all the stages of your aquascape, looks excellent. As you know, I'm wanting to set up a low tech tank with mosses, ferns and anubias, just to see how I get on really. Then hopefully advance to something a little more adventurous.
Anyway mate, keep posting the pics - really enjoy them!

Dan

dannydee said:
Alright chilled84,

I've just had a wee nose at all the stages of your aquascape, looks excellent. As you know, I'm wanting to set up a low tech tank with mosses, ferns and anubias, just to see how I get on really. Then hopefully advance to something a little more adventurous.
Anyway mate, keep posting the pics - really enjoy them!

Dan

Cheers mate. Glad there is someone out there getting enjoyment from it all. Thanks, Will keep you updated. Best of luck on your own setup too.

Back