30cm - Little Mountain

Discussion in 'Journals' started by George Farmer, 25 Feb 2008.

1. planter

planter Member

Sorry to hear you cant make it, I will pass on your regards and I look forward to finding out about their new plants.

2. George Farmer

George Farmer Founder Staff Member

These things happen. There's always next year.

You'll should see the new species in the Tropica April Newsletter too. This nano will be featured in that which is pretty cool.

3. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

well like George said, this new plant is wicked. I'd actally alredy seen it in his other tank but seeing it in this nano makes it look even better and its a perfect plant for a nano.
    The scape kicks ass, perfectly scaled on every aspect. As with every trip to George's house I come back with a hangover, green with envy and continplating setting up another tank!

4. George Farmer

George Farmer Founder Staff Member

Well, that's another 'scape under my belt.

I did a 'final' shoot last night for Tropica, as this tank is to be featured in their next Newsletter, along with a short step-by-step style article.

I'll be able to post some photos once the Newsletter is released, quite soon I think. I'm also hoping to feature it in PFK.

I'll be keeping this tank running for a while using less light and non-CO2, but EasyCarbo.

5. Garuf

Garuf Member

I for one can't wait to see what this new plant is and how this scape turned out actually, George if you've torn this tank down do you have items for sale?