• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

AdAndrews' 35l nano

Mark Evans

Expert
mmmm...vivpara o_O the devils plant itself.

i'd of used e acicularis in the back. i think you may resort to it later ;)

looking sweet all the same. get some vivi picks!

AdAndrews

ok, nearly forgot! just go take some :)

AdAndrews

Here we are :) I have just secured the signing of some spiky moss from A1Matt, so that should give the tank a nice mature look when it grows. Didnt know how much to cut the vivipara down by, so i have, but not too drastic, i can always address that though.
IMGP1386.jpg

IMGP1373.jpg

IMGP1376.jpg

IMGP1377.jpg

IMGP1378.jpg

IMGP1380.jpg

IMGP1384.jpg

Comments/Crittique Welcome
Thanks
Adam

Mark Evans

Expert
cameras are funny things. especially compacts unfortunately. your stuck with what the camera says rather than what you want.

i did think the HC looked in need of something but then thought, it may be the image rather than reality.

AdAndrews

its the image mate, not reality, which i spose is a good thing, i certainly wouldnt want it to be the other way around, maybe i will bug my dad to get me an entry DSLR.

AdAndrews

He has got a luimix TZ10, which would be a step up from mine at least, but he has a right go if i want to change the settings :lol: maybe if i keep on doing it he will give in :D

AdAndrews

remind me of your camera again mate, becuase you take lovely pics, im sure this is also down to photography skills, but seems top notch, and from what i can remember your bridge camera isnt all that much is it?

got some spiky moss coming 2moz :)

aaronnorth

AdAndrews said:
remind me of your camera again mate, becuase you take lovely pics, im sure this is also down to photography skills, but seems top notch, and from what i can remember your bridge camera isnt all that much is it?

got some spiky moss coming 2moz :)

fujifilm s5700
£88 from comet or currys... i read someone bought one for £60 from tesco though.

You should be able to change it on a compact, it helps a little bit, experiment with it, flourescent used to give the best results with my Mum's.

aaronnorth said:
fujifilm s5700
£88 from comet or currys... i read someone bought one for £60 from tesco though.
I can vouch for the quality of the Fuji bridge cameras. I bought an S602Zoom donkeys' years ago, and it's still going strong. No digital SLRs available back then. Cost me over £500 - I think I got stung for being what the manufacturers call an Early Adopter. :arghh:

AdAndrews

I have had some Cherry Shrimp delivered today, i rekon i have about 20, ranging from all ages. I have taken the bn plec out now, but will up lighting to 8 hours now and hopefully at the weekend go get 3 otto's, I also have some p.helferi coming soon and some spiky moss to go on the top of the rocks :D

Thanks

AdAndrews

Hello, I have taken some pics of my new livestock :)
I brought 3 Ottos and have 20 Cherry shrimp, 2 of the cherrys are carrying eggs already, which i am very excited about!

IMGP1403.jpg

IMGP1405.jpg

IMGP1397.jpg

IMGP1402.jpg

IMGP1408.jpg

IMGP1410.jpg

IMGP1411.jpg

Feel Free to leave Comments/Critique
Adam

AdAndrews

I have now started to take down the tank, it is in need of a rescape, just need finances to allow atm

I have a few algae issues aswell, which i am trying to correct with a few of you lots help :)
I will probably make a new journal on here.
thanks for your help and support guys :)

a last few pics for the tank:

IMGP1477.jpg

IMGP1478.jpg

IMGP1480.jpg

CLOSING DOWN.