• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia Stretch LED

Simon jones

Help! I've purchased 2 90cm Arcadia stretch LED's for my 180 litre hi-tech tank. Together they have about 70 watts. I can't find any PAR information on this particular size? Any help would be good.

Would be interested in your view of the lights, photos etc. do they look as bright as your other lights? ( if you have any)

Would be interested in your view of the lights, photos etc. do they look as bright as your other lights? ( if you have any)
I did a review of the 60cm its in the lighting section somewhere.

Help! I've purchased 2 90cm Arcadia stretch LED's for my 180 litre hi-tech tank. Together they have about 70 watts. I can't find any PAR information on this particular size? Any help would be good.
The Aqua Essentials website has a par x distance thingy on the product page

The PAR info on the Aqua essentials site relates to the 50cm version.

They haven arrived yet! Eeek lol
I think the par is the same just longer if that makes sense

I have two of these for my Rio180...been running them for a couple of days and they seem ok the light reaches the bottom fine and they bring the colour of the fish out really well..I will try and take some photo later or tomorrow

The 50cm one is 18 watts. The 90cm is 35! Maybe there's some mathematical solution haha
The leds are the same and spaced the same so the par in a given area under the lamp should be the same.

Here is a quick photo...sorry about the quality of the pic I just took it quickly

I'm impressed with the colours bertie:) nice tank too mate.

Just installed both bars. Pretty impressed with the output and colour rendition. Have ordered another so i can have an extra blast for 3 hours at midday.

X5iQP5z.jpg

Back