• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Attaching an Aqua Medic 1000 to external filter

Did seapets e-mail you back to say it was ok to use?

They said "I confirm that this tank will be perfectly fine to be used as advised by the manufacturer of the item. There is a bracket included in the tank that should cover up this damage so that it cannot be seen."

If that's the case I would take it up with seapets as they have given you a guarantee that the tank was ok to use. There is no reason to think that it was the courier that caused the damage, the damage could of happened at seapets !
I would e-mail them asking for a replacement explaining what has happened and copying their reply e-mail to show that they said it would be ok
Matt

Just wanted to mention a recent experiance with SeaPets.

I ordered some Vesicularia dubyana (Christmas Moss) from them and recieved one plastic pack of totally dried out dead moss, which was supposed to have been from Tropica. I would never ever order from them again. I'm quite sure that it was send out in that state that I recieved it in and never had issues with Tropica plants from other online shops.

Don't trust them.

Nice! Looking forward to your journal :)

That's fantastic news
Glad you got it sorted
Matt

Back