• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

C02 help.

clayton1994

New to aquariums has such and I've just added c02.

560L tank lightly planted with aquasky light (will be adding aquaplant in the upcoming weeks)
7.6 ph
0ppm ammonia
0ppm nitrite
10ppm nitrate

2.34kg FES
1x bubble counter
25mm inline jbl defuser.
8bps can't even been seen coming out my outlet. So my question Is how many should I be aiming for? I can't get the drop checkers to turn green and struggling to get kh to move at 8bps but don't want to over do it.
Been this setting for a week now.

Lights are On 6 hours x02 starts hour before goes off 45min before
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys

Hello ghnelson.

I have indeed, they also making there way around the tank I can physically see many micro tiny bubbles in the way Column.

Yangfei 2 glass drop checkers.

Any tips on how much solution I should use in them? Some places day 5ml some say more some say less. So much conflicting Information

This one, have a drop checker each side of tank

Attachments

• 16970337875251112734500467423093.jpg
    16970337875251112734500467423093.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 50
Right guys I've up it slightly today and my pH has dropped maybe 0.7. But my indicators are still a solid blue!

As @Zeus. quoted you will need to up the bubble rate to double at least and do this slowly when at home so you can monitor the fish/snails!

Right guys I've up it slightly today and my pH has dropped maybe 0.7. But my indicators are still a solid blue!
They could be blue forever I wouldn't trust the solution as a reference!

As @Zeus. quoted you will need to up the bubble rate to double at least and do this slowly when at home so you can monitor the
I'm going to monitor my pH levels and keep my eyes on the fish and adjust in small doses. If all else fails I'll go for a reactor! Thanks for all the help chaps 🐟🍻

Back