• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Charterhouse aquatics currently selling the scapers complete set for £218, i however purchase the nano however as wanted to setup a small shrimp tank, unfortunately arrive damaged but to their credit they replaced very quickly.

Sorry to dig a little bit of an old thread but does this tank come any larger? Say, 70-90 litres?

Nope. It is what it is and that's all that it is ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
Recently bought one of these tanks for £70 and love it! I didn't buy the kit option, I bought the tank and purchased a Fluval 306, my own substrate and im still looking for a lighting option. (Rather hard for this tank IMO) I have spent hours trying to figure out what lighting option to go for..

Recently bought one of these tanks for £70 and love it! I didn't buy the kit option, I bought the tank and purchased a Fluval 306, my own substrate and im still looking for a lighting option. (Rather hard for this tank IMO) I have spent hours trying to figure out what lighting option to go for..

The stock lighting can grow pretty much everything. Doesn't look too bad imo either.
Are you opting for any CO2?

The stock lighting can grow pretty much everything. Doesn't look too bad imo either.
Are you opting for any CO2?

Yea maybe that is what I will go for in the end. I have a fire extinguisher here just need to buy a regulator and then I'll have me some co2!

Just make sure you use the lid as evaporation can be a bit excessive

LukeDaly, why did you not go for the Scaper's tank lighting? I saw it in a shop sold separately, and it is one of the best lighting kits around. Well built, strong 8000k light. I am thinking of getting one for my 35x35x40cm tank, but it is really strong light and would need CO2 for sure.

Back