Resolved! Edit has gone

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Due to previous incidents we will for sure not allow the edit of any post created by the member, that closes after a certain time.
I will look into bringing the first post edit back again, doesnt seem to be as straight forward as the previous version. Title only seems easier.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Can you check that you can edit title of post, you should see an option called "Edit Thread Title" under the ... on the top right hand corner. cheers

Zeus.

Seems odd as 'edit prefix is user/thread specific - can edit prefix on threads I started but not others threads
1589313869140.png

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Seems odd as 'edit prefix is user/thread specific - can edit prefix on threads I started but not others threads
That is normal, part of the actual forum features, the edit title was an extra addon created by a third party!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well as title, we use to have an edit option for the Original Poster (OP) which wasn't time sensitive, so you could edit first post for OP and any future posts made by the OP.
This should now work properly again, let me know if any issues, thanks

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Opps missed that - Yes its working can edit first post - Excellent 🥳
and I'm sure your still working on a work around to edit the title ;)
If you can edit the first post you should be able to edit the title!! It's part of the first post!