• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From Tranquility Island to A Dutch Touch [200L]

A colorful reflexion

tranquil_dutch_23042014_900_rszt1404.jpg

Still more work needs to be done on the right side and to the foreground plants.

tranquil_dutch_full_27042014_1_900_rszt1404.jpg

tranquil_dutch_full_27042014_2_900_rszt1404.jpg

tranquil_dutch_full_27042014_4_900_rszt1404.jpg

Thanks a lot for the kind words, guys .

Martin, i have two external filters and two powerheads that do the work now. Lighting is the same, 234w (Giesemann Aquaflora and Midday) for 7 hours a day.

Yes Martin, both externals are aimed to the front. In the next video i'll let the equipement in so you can see how it looks and works every day.

Hamza, it's still running on Trace Mix Plus and PPS-Pro. Two months ago i've started adding more K2SO4 along with the PPS-Pro and all the plants are growing even healthier.
On FTS i allways play with the lighting (2-4-6 bulbs) and camera ISO. I think the black sticker in the back has a big role too.

Hamza, it's still running on Trace Mix Plus and PPS-Pro. Two months ago i've started adding more K2SO4 along with the PPS-Pro and all the plants are growing even healthier.
On FTS i allways play with the lighting (2-4-6 bulbs) and camera ISO. I think the black sticker in the back has a big role too.

Thanks for the info!

Back