• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Get excited and make something.

:lol:

I'm going to post an obscure GEAMS to shock us back on topic!
This one is intended to get you thinking outside the box :crazy: :crazy:

inspiring-vegetable-creations.jpg

45de7169608515.20081111frogview-gallery.jpg

Source: http://www.frogview.com/show2.php?file=1508

Garuf said:
Yeah they're great, I wish they did them as just the tank and light, for most of us it's just the best way especially if you're going the no in-tank equipment route.

I was fortunate enough to be able to buy an almost new 20l Dennerley cube, light and filter from Chris Lukhaup at vivarium. He had 4 or 5 which he was using to sell his wild caught shrimp out of, and was then selling them off at the end of the show. Best 30 euros I've spent in a long time :lol:

Mine wasn't so bad at £50ish for the plus model, Most of it I haven't even used. I don't feel so hard done by knowing the rrp here is £100ish!

Thanks for posting those Matt, I used to have a wave filter many moons ago, they're good stuff all round, I think there clip on lights are identical to the supafish ones too which is handy.

Massager ayyyyye??? :D

I can't really make out that picture out, looks like some wierd blue mushrooms

Nice post garuf, looks like a little piece of art, I'm sure a frog would tear up the moss and make a mound to hang around haha.

What on earth... What on earth were you googling to get that?! Infact, I'm not sure I want to know!

I don't think you'd need too much light, as long as it's getting indirect natural light it should well be fine. I know a sure fire way of finding out, PAR metering the place you collected the plants from and where you plan on putting them, I reckon you should need too much, Darrel would be the one to ask.

I hope some one does from my posts, my attempt failed miserably, if I've inspired one person to do something then job done!

This is the first time I've seen a post and it has triggered a direct urge to run off and create. But I've been plenty inspired throughout. I bet more have too, they probably just don't mention it. Happy Easter and good night! :)

Back