• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

gUSH Crystal Pod

Personally, I can't see the point of them, but I'm sure there's plenty of creative applications I haven't thought of. I think they'd be cool to use as window mounted Wabi Kusa, or even as emersed planted for the outside of nano tanks. In fact, this has got me thinking...:geek:

crums its nice but the price !!!!!!!!!!! think i would snap the stems off some brandy ballons :thumbup: and use them

Cheaper chinese versions are available at half the price, weirdly I stumbled across them yesterday. I can't comment on the quality though.

I'd love to try one with something like a fern or Hydrocotle in it though, what plants would be suitable I wonder? They do look a bit small.

Last edited:
Cheaper version, cheaper thinner more fragile glass. I have the real thing and its lovely. I had mine in my tank on the side with some ammania in which lasted a while but then snails had their way with it. I also had some cuba in it to add some interesting height to my scape and the shrimp loved foraging in it. Might get it out again for my new CRS tank in my sig. here it is in use
7d1fb733.jpg

Attachments

• 7d1fb733.jpg
    7d1fb733.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 168
Back