Hello from Andrew@Soham

Discussion in 'New Members Introductions' started by Andrew@Soham, 17 Mar 2019.

1. Andrew@Soham

Andrew@Soham Newly Registered

Morning All

Im Andrew and I live in Soham which is near Ely in Cambridgeshire, UK with my wife Angie and 3 dogs (two Border Terriers and a Doberman!). Im new to Aquascaping and discovered the hobby whilst searching on line for inspiration for redesigning my tired tropical fish tank which consisted of three Red Eyed Tetras and two large Clown Loach with a couple of plastic plants!!
    I found George Farmers YouTube videos and was hooked. I subsequently had the great pleasure in visiting Scaped Nature in Norwich and meeting Ray & Gill McCune. Since then Ive set up an Aquascape 600 which is now 2 weeks old. Ive found a new home for the Clown Loach and will be adding the tetras to the new tank soon. Livestock in the tank right now consists of Cherry and Amano shrimp and 6 snails. Ill post some pictures soon.
    Bye for now. Andrew

2. Ady34

Ady34 Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to UKAPS.
    Great tanks the aquascaper range and some ideal inspiration from George and Scaped Nature.
    Look forward to seeing the tank.
    Cheerio,
    Ady.

3. Edvet

Edvet Forum Moderator Staff Member

Welcome@Ukaps!

4. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Andrew, if you haven't already check out Aquarium Gardens as well. It's a about 40mins from Ely.

dw1305 likes this.
  5. sparkyweasel

sparkyweasel Member

Welcome! :)