• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.
Hi Graeme

Brand new to the forum. I joined as I have just been given a 120L tank. I've purchased everything I need and added a few plants. The water is cloudy and a google search showed this forum :) looking forward to seeing lots of advice. I'm a keen gardener so plants in Amy environment interest me !

Jools

Hi all :) Rather new to the hobby (started everything back in Aug-22), now I have 2 running tanks (out of 4: 100L, 60L, 30L, 20L) aha.

Decided to join the forum as I found that a lot of questions I asked all leads to UKAPS aha, much respect to all good posts and knowledge over here.

I will soon start my journal once I started my christmas holiday - excited to start my new project and also look forward to the answers/guidance to my mountain of questions ha.

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.
Google search for Bucephalandra

Hi all!
Here in Brazil our father's day is in august (the 2nd sunday of august, specifically), so last sunday my daughter (in fact, my wife) gave me the book 'Aquascaping'. I already knew George Farmer from some videos on youtube, and reading about Farmer I found out about UKAPS. I spent some days reading old posts, to find out if this group was UK only or open for people overseas.

Back