• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ian's Lounge Tank (no name)

thanks guys, the HC i have planted is getting quite leggy, i have trimmed it down and the flow is now direct.

Well done, great tank! Wish I could get my corner to look like that!

Saw your post about the micranthemum umbrosum floating and was wondering how you had managed to keep it down. Have tried this plant a couple of times and it always ends up a mess, getting loose and floating off....

I just read through all of the posts and saw all the pics. Have to say that is a really nice looking tank looks great. Have to I like the hardscape nice and subtle.

This scape is no more, i started another one

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=16918&start=10

Saw your post about the micranthemum umbrosum floating and was wondering how you had managed to keep it down. Have tried this plant a couple of times and it always ends up a mess, getting loose and floating off....

I just buried it quite deep in the substrate, you could always leave a bit of rock wool on it to anchor it down. It needed trimming so often and got out of control because i didn't really keep on top of it.

I just read through all of the posts and saw all the pics. Have to say that is a really nice looking tank looks great. Have to I like the hardscape nice and subtle

Thanks a lot Derek!

Back