• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I'm sick of these dogs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and just to clarify, im not against the ruling for licences for dogs, i think this would be a idea implemented for the good of the dog and the way they bred.... however will this work..... you would just have the same old people out with there dogs and when caught ... yet another dog doomed for misery at the kennels or worse put down and then the owner would just purchase another and the problem begins again.

There should be tougher laws against dog breeding, vetting potential wannabe breeders and high demands met before they can do so.

High fines and bigger prison sentences for cruelty.... we can go on all day about what needs to be done but unless the government sorts the fundamentals.... the problem will only get worse and even more dogs will suffer.

JenCliBee said:
Oh and just to clarify, im not against the ruling for licences for dogs, i think this would be a idea implemented for the good of the dog and the way they bred.... however will this work..... you would just have the same old people out with there dogs and when caught ... yet another dog doomed for misery at the kennels or worse put down and then the owner would just purchase another and the problem begins again.

There should be tougher laws against dog breeding, vetting potential wannabe breeders and high demands met before they can do so.

High fines and bigger prison sentences for cruelty.... we can go on all day about what needs to be done but unless the government sorts the fundamentals.... the problem will only get worse and even more dogs will suffer.

2nd that.

Didn't mean to name and shame, sorry I it came across like that.

nayr88 said:
JenCliBee said:

2nd that.

Didn't mean to name and shame, sorry I it came across like that.

No worries mate, it's just something i feel very passionate about.... my dogs are like my kids and when you have as much experience round staffs as i and my family have and know just what they are truly like... you get a bit tetchy (sp) when everybody seems to instantly mention bull breeds when they are talking about bad tempered 'aggressive' dogs..... this just isn't the case but i do agree with the 'real' chavs that have them for status.... these should be the issues the government should be sorting.

I apologise for going off on one, it really isn't you personally rather the whole topic of how people perceive staffs in general :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back