• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Improving Co2 diffusion ??

Marc1t

Hi
Which is the more economical way of diffusing Co2?
Inline diffuser in the filter outlet pipe, bazooka diffuser or reactor type diffuser, or a combination of 2 or all of these methods with 2/3 way splitter in the Co2 pipe?
I'm currently only using a bazooka at the bottom of my 270l tank below the spray bar which works quite well but looking to improve on this?
Cheers Marc

Probably in line diffuser and reactor are the best. Advantage of in line diffuser is easy to fit, but can give a fizzy tank look. Reactor generally has no fizzy tank, but is more complicated and you can have difficulties with flow and distribution.

, but disdvatnage

Hello there, ive just been reading another post relating to a Reactor. At the end of the post another member put up this video which I think we should all watch.

Hope you enjoy!

Hello there, ive just been reading another post relating to a Reactor. At the end of the post another member put up this video which I think we should all watch.

Hope you enjoy!

This is a brilliant video tutorial. Thanks for posting

Back