just saying hi

John Starkey

Hi all,i am so sorry i didnt get the chance to wish you all a happy xmas and new year,i am having problems with my internet connection but it should be sorted in the next two weeks,( i am using my next doors neighbours wireless free password at the mo so i cant log on too often because he uses it a lot).i am going over to sky broadband and phone package so i will be back online fulltime soon,hope you are all well speak soon,regards john.

Mark Evans

Expert
john starkey said:
Hi all,i am so sorry i didnt get the chance to wish you all a happy xmas and new year,i am having problems with my internet connection but it should be sorted in the next two weeks,( i am using my next doors neighbours wireless free password at the mo so i cant log on too often because he uses it a lot).i am going over to sky broadband and phone package so i will be back online fulltime soon,hope you are all well speak soon,regards john.

looking forward to having you back on line john :D the place just ain the same without you :lol:

John Starkey

Hi Mark,i think you mean i am not boring you all to death :lol: regards john.

The Green Machine

Unit 1A, Puleston industrial Estate, Ruabon Road,
All the very best John and looking forward to seeing you again in the coming year,

Jim, Mark and the boys.

John Starkey

George Farmer said:
Hi John,

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you had a good one mate.

Hi George,its nice to be back i miss surfing the forum,glad your well regards john.