Me Oase Biomaster 600 Thermo is leaking

Sammy Islam

Hello, that's unfortunate. Where is it leaking from exactly? I would:
1) check if the cables are seated correctly, the only time mine has leaked is when the power cord was trapped.
2) remove the main seal, give it wipe with a towel or tissue paper then lubricate it with some silicone grease and put everything back together.

Richard40

My 250 was leaking from the clips, I rang up Oase and they said I needed a new part from where the pipes come out. Cost me £12 online, fitted it and no more leaks. Might be worth ringing them up if you can’t stop it.

Putney

My 250 was leaking from the clips, I rang up Oase and they said I needed a new part from where the pipes come out. Cost me £12 online, fitted it and no more leaks. Might be worth ringing them up if you can’t stop it.

I got the same issue rarndomly. What was the part that you had to get?

Putney

OK!!

So I intailly thought this was a main gasket issue as the water was clearly coming from the area near the clips. I replaced it with a new one with some vaseline to give it its best chance however it was still leaking after a short time (10mins or so). Richard40's comment gave me a clue and after a little fiddling around i realised that the smaller rubber seals within the hose adapter was not sung enough and water was leaking into that little compartment.

Easy fix was to use some PTFE tape on the seals and put it back together. This might not be great for long term use any many of you would be taking this apart for maintence and probably better to either replace the seals or the adapter itself. I should be fine for a while as I have some double taps which works better for mysetup.

Thought I'll update to help anyone that will run into this issue in the future. 😌

🥳