microwaving bacon

Mark Evans

Expert
i remember marco piere white saying he microwaves bacon! i just tried it and its amazing. 60 seconds, done! beautiful

Joecoral

my girlfriend does it too. never even heard of it being done that way till i met her
I still prefer to grill it, personally

a1Matt

Mircowave bacon is not too my liking, but each to their own.

Crispy bacon done in the oven and you put the bacon in a cold tray with a cold oven, then turn the heat on but not too high.
The fat releases slower, and is 'cooked off', so the bacon doesn't sit in it, then it crisps up nicely.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty and delicious.

I can't be ass*d with the waiting time usually though, so grill is still my fave method.

I do love my bacon. and sausages. fresh from the butchers only though (and I get it free most weeks in return for fixing his PC :D )

Sometimes at work I drive everyone mad by talking about food all day long :oops:

PM

well I have a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine! :lol: :lol:

Garuf

My brother has one of those, he leaves the fat to cool then uses it as butter, is a beautiful thing. :lol:

^ Yuckkkk

I didn't know you could microwave Bacon...have to try it! A minute yeah? That's my breakfast sorted!

Garuf

That's what's so magic about it. He's a mechanic... You get the idea.