• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Name that Fish GAME.

Pseudacanthicus leopardus its a L600 is that high? not too good with plecos/catfish

actually horrible picture he's really not showing his tail fin colour that well. the fin is normally bright orange as is the top fin but its always down :(

mitchelllawson said:
Pseudacanthicus leopardus its a L600 is that high? not too good with plecos/catfish

no its not but strangely enough the L600 was identified at the same time (very similar) to the L114 which until fairly recently was thought to be the same as the one posted although it isn't there's about 5 or so pleco's that all look very similar though if you know what you're looking for are distinctly different

as I said I kinda cheated so I won't go again if you do give up :)

L14 - sunshine pleco - Scobinancistrus aureatus

very very rare you'll never see one in a shop and only I think about 5 people are attempting to breed them in this country if mine ever get jiggy I'll be very happy not to mention quite in pocket.

I should be getting one for free if they get 'jiggy' just because it took me so long to even attempt to get it haha, the only pleco/catfish i've ever had was an upside down catfish.

How many tanks do you have?

tn_L43102.jpg

non breeding tanks there's 3 in use and 1 sat waiting to be used once i've finished decorating.
breeding I have 12 breeding tanks

Back