• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano Tor, Andyh's 35l

Re: Nano Tor, Andyh's 35l (Great Growth with ADA)

Bobtastic said:
Rubbish... I guessing I'd need to double dose Trace in my EI regime?

you may get away with it with EI as you essentially putting enough of everything in o_O

be interesting to compare in a few weeks, get some pics of yours now and then in say two weeks :geek:

and we can see if EI is doing the job.

i think my light levels maybe higher though, 48w above a 35l. 1.37wpl or 5wpg :geek:

stuworrall said:
60p, 60p... you know it makes sense andy :D

Hope the new planting goes well. ive never thried to grwo this but the bush of it in the TGM tank looked way cool.

Stu i dont need any convincing!

So i haven't really be looking after this tank in the way it deserves, so gave it a harsh prune and tidy up tonight to get it back on track, will do another water change and filter clean at the weekend, then i will post some pics. :thumbup:

Just want to say that I've enjoyed the progress on this, and looking forward to seeing what you do next

Just a final update really.......

This tank was stripped down at the weekend and cleaned out. I fancied something new and after a visit to Tony' Swinney's house felt motivated to create something new!

I have been tinkering with a new scape in this tank and i have made a good start.

New journal will be up soon. :geek:

Thanks for looking

Andyh

Back