• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New plans, finally got me opti. 80x40x40

Well I couldn't resist this new toy. I've been drooling over one for a while now. It's on very low at the moment as it just gone on.
ytazujy3.jpg
yby6epam.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

You lucky devil Kirk. Have you planted it up etc? It's looking good.
I know I had to treat myself:D the light was the right money and mint, I would never of stretched to the full shop price. I realy fancied the tank he had forsale too, I had room in the van..... but had to resist the temptation.

Ah, I thought you had the tank as well. Your plants'll be shooting up with that light though.

Is this what your on about lindy? I couldn't work out how to put pics on a pm so stuck it here.:D
ejutenu7.jpg

Thanks, I gave up on photobucket a while ago found it a bit of a pane on this mobile.:)

Minus the plank?:D I'm no where in the photo Lindy.

I'll look into posting that one for you lindy, I can't be as*ed with it. I'll keep my faith in my hydor inline......for now:)

Ok, just let me know how much. I was looking to get another 2 for the other 2 tanks even though they aren't hydors.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thinking of changing the title to negl-opti. As I cant remember the last time I spent an hr relaxing infront of our tank:D here's some pics of the state of it at the moment.

da7uduqu.jpg
2e4u2udu.jpg
yva5ajaj.jpg
it's looking pretty minimal, the hair grass has just gone in after growing it emersed in the garden in the nice sun we had:).

Well I've regained the love, realy gratfull to my wife for making me see sense when I was sulking about things going wrong I was going to sell up.think it part to do with the time of year being summer going camping spending more time in the garden, what a summer weve had hey? .non of our heaters are in the tanks still. ( saved electric).im going to be home more now arnt we all with the darker nights drawing in..:)but I love autumn as much as spring nice time to go walking with all the different coloured leaves. anyway not a lots going on with the tank but it's clean, shrimp are healthy, and most importantly for us the plants are picking up. Cheers for looking.
cd5535b3d4fc415872aa07223582c84d.jpg
6c898621a46271dbedcb9826534e0c59.jpg

Last edited:
For me, aquascaping is a winter thing- can't get out in the garden and have more time to use on aquariums.

Back